Some thoughts I had, even though it is technically now friday:
- We should stop looking to outside sources, and start looking internally for our happiness.
- To fully understand yourself, you must listen to yourself.
- There is so much noise in the world today, that the only real silence I hear are the clicks of my key board when my family is asleep.
- Thursdays need to be held in higher esteem, for Odin’s sake it is literally Thor’s Day. Give him some love.
- I have so many problems rooted so deep into my subconscious mind that it makes it hard for me to sleep
- I met a girl named Tali and she is so pretty.
- I want to be a morning person so badly, but I love the quiet of the night and the dark so much that I must stay up late.
- I also love to sleep, I should be a day sleeper and work at night.
- I am writing a short story about this girl named Eli. She is an insomniac with a loving girlfriend and a ghost husband.
- I think ten is enough for tonight.
I don’t know. Today was a weird day. I had school and I am still not asleep and it is 12 something in the morning and I have work later today. I feel like I do a lot of things with my life, but never anything that I truly want to do. I am living an existence planned for me by an unseen, all-powerful force that doesn’t care a thing for me, and just wants my money and for me to suffer.
I think people are afraid of really being happy. I don’t even know what makes me happy any more. My boyfriend? Yes. My kitties? Yes. But what really makes me happy? What is the one thing I can always do, that I will always want to do? I don’t know. Read? Write? Listen? Sing? There are things that I love to do, but what makes me happy? What makes you happy?
This post should be titled: “Ravings of a Madwoman at 12:30 in the morning when she should be Sleeping.“
Here is some tea for your troubles: